• Advertisement

inverting

• Advertisement

inverting

Postby KikiTopaz » April 6th, 2013, 7:58 pm

I found a cool graphic on Dover and thought I would give it a try. I followed the directions to convert it from jpeg to a vector with no problem but when I try to invert it (because I'm using Rapidmask) it turns black and dark gray instead of black and white.
What did I do wrong?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Corelx6 graphic suite, Ingersoll Rand 60gal air compressor, Ikonics Crystal blast Pro cabinet.
Kari aka KikiTopaz
http://www.mainstreet-etch.com
KikiTopaz

Re: inverting

Postby JESS » April 6th, 2013, 8:11 pm

Kari-
When you vectorise it, the very first window has a "colors" tab. set the color from RGB to black & white, and see if that helps.
Jess
JESS
Site Admin

Postby Kelly Harris » April 6th, 2013, 8:14 pm

Hmmm.....any chance you could post or email me the file? I don't know if I can help for sure but I can give it a try.
PS CS2, CD X4, Acer laptop, Canon 700F scanner, HP laserjet 1600 printer, Epson Stylus 1400 printer, Intuos 4 tablet, Letralite, Summa D610 plotter, 2 cabinets, 2 pressure pots, 60 gallon air compressor, Fuji S8100 DSLR.

Kelegant Studios
Kelly Harris

Postby KikiTopaz » April 6th, 2013, 8:47 pm

I don't know what I did wrong so I retraced my steps and tried it again. This time it worked! Perfect black and white! I must have had the wrong image opened in CorelDraw. I'm am so grateful that you guys are here ready to help. Thank you!! Kari
Corelx6 graphic suite, Ingersoll Rand 60gal air compressor, Ikonics Crystal blast Pro cabinet.
Kari aka KikiTopaz
http://www.mainstreet-etch.com
KikiTopaz

Return to Corel Draw/Graphics Suite