• Advertisement

Missing plug in

• Advertisement

Missing plug in

Postby KikiTopaz » March 8th, 2019, 4:37 pm

Hi,
I bought a new computer just before Christmas and put in my disc for Corel 6X. The Ben Vista photo zoom plug-in is missing in Corel Photo Paint. I contacted Corel and they no longer support my version. Now what should I do?

I'm using Windows 10 instead of the old Windows 7 I had before. Could that be the problem? I noticed that I can no longer see the text in the upper tool bar and someone said this was a glitch with windows 10. Any help you could offer would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Kari
Corelx6 graphic suite, Ingersoll Rand 60gal air compressor, Ikonics Crystal blast Pro cabinet.
Kari aka KikiTopaz
KikiTopaz

Re: Missing plug in

Postby KikiTopaz » March 8th, 2019, 5:33 pm

WHOO HOO! I fixed the missing photo zoom plug in. I found it in the Corel Community forums. I am so relieved!!

Kari
Corelx6 graphic suite, Ingersoll Rand 60gal air compressor, Ikonics Crystal blast Pro cabinet.
Kari aka KikiTopaz
KikiTopaz

Postby JESS » March 8th, 2019, 5:43 pm

:TU: It's all out there somewhere! It's like hunting, only without popping Bambi.
Jess
JESS
Site Admin

Postby Coppers Lot » March 10th, 2019, 2:57 am

KikiTopaz wrote:WHOO HOO! I fixed the missing photo zoom plug in. I found it in the Corel Community forums. I am so relieved!!

Kari

Do you still have the link please Kari?

So glad you fixed that dilema.
40lb pressure pot with inga mods, compressor,leaky cabinet thingy with syphon,letralite with red thingy,graphtec 3000-60 BRAND NEW = 1/8" PAB Gun and tips. Special Pressure Poy for Xmas.
http://www.worldofglasscraft.com
Coppers Lot

Postby KikiTopaz » March 10th, 2019, 8:28 am

Back to square one. The plug in shows up in my Corel PhotoPaint but it isn't working.I might have to buy an upgrade directly from benvista.com
Bummer.
Kari
Kari aka KikiTopaz
KikiTopaz

Return to Corel Draw/Graphics Suite