• Advertisement

Graphtech CE 3000-60

• Advertisement

Re: Graphtech CE 3000-60

Postby Sammy » November 29th, 2010, 11:53 pm

Jess,
If you waited just a little before you replied, I would've posted to tell everyone how I had to push ENTER to make the speed setting stick:)
Thank you for your reply.
Inga,
Thank you for clarifying this. I do have the manual.
Again, thanks to everybody for their help today :)
I think I set now :)
Sammy
Sammy

Postby Coppers Lot » November 30th, 2010, 3:28 am

Sammy, was that enter press on the cutter?
Cutting MAster is in reality a cut down version of Flexi signs production manager, so there must be a set up box within it which you tick to allow the cutter to assign the speed.?

MIke, thanks for that, so If I understand you right, I would type ARIZONA GLASS CLASSES in Corel, apply a hairline outline, remove the fill then send via the plug in?
Can you correct me please?
regards
tony
40lb pressure pot with inga mods, compressor,leaky cabinet thingy with syphon,letralite with red thingy,graphtec 3000-60 BRAND NEW = 1/8" PAB Gun and tips. Special Pressure Poy for Xmas.
http://www.worldofglasscraft.com
Coppers Lot

Postby KBrownlee » November 30th, 2010, 6:04 am

Thanks Inga for that link.
I have a USCutters 630 with a limited edition of flexi...a very limited edition. I am going to see if signcut will support my cutter (which isn't working at the time- "can't open port?"). Every year at this time I go through this...it must be a renewal thing with the software. I am so frustrated with it that I am ready to change :twisted: . Change software or machine...the software is cheaper! :TU:

Kerri in Arkansas
KBrownlee
2011 Flake-Of-The-Year Contest Winner
2011 Flake-Of-The-Year Contest Winner

Postby chindog » November 30th, 2010, 6:36 am

Coppers Lot wrote:Sammy, was that enter press on the cutter?
Cutting MAster is in reality a cut down version of Flexi signs production manager, so there must be a set up box within it which you tick to allow the cutter to assign the speed.?

MIke, thanks for that, so If I understand you right, I would type ARIZONA GLASS CLASSES in Corel, apply a hairline outline, remove the fill then send via the plug in?
Can you correct me please?
regards
tony

Tony,
Yes, you've got it! Here's a screen shot. You just select the Graphtec as your printer to begin cutting.

BTW, my printer selection in the screenshot shows "\\COMPAQ\Graphtec CE3000" because I have my cutter on a different PC on my network than the one I do the artwork on.

Mike
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mike Hopkins
Dallas, GA
chindog

Previous

Return to Vinyl Cutters/Plotters