• Advertisement

Networking

• Advertisement

Re: Networking

Postby austinpce » November 2nd, 2011, 11:11 am

Charles wrote:
Cost retail 79.00 a node or 158.00 for a pair to build the bridge, this includes the antenna, radio and the POE device!
THIS IS FOR the money in line of sight work the best thing out there! It works great. Now the units mounts OUTSIDE and your data cable has to be pulled to t he antenna itself! This is actually a PLUS for the functionability of the unit! The POE device is inserted in the data cable between the switch-router and the unit, This powers the radio over the data cable.

This unit has a small price and some really professional features!!!!!
So if your shop is 1000 ft from ur house and you want internet in it..well for 160.00 it can happen!
I am bridging a half a mile, I cannot get adsl but my dad can, so I pay for the adsl on his fone, and bridge it here, the price of the adsl supplied in bundle form is half satellite cost, a nd 15.00 a month less then what the local wireless people charge!!!

You really saved lots of money of others. I also have the idea before and I just astonished to see you unveil the secret. Take my warm welcome for the good suggestions.
austinpce

Postby Charles » November 2nd, 2011, 7:34 pm

Shareing is most of what happens here, whether it is our personal tecnique doing our work or something like this to help the group. Or shareing a well done !

Charles
Charles Mckenzie
McKenzie Monuments Inc.
3450 N. St. Louis St.
Batesville, AR 72501
870-793-3216
Charles

Postby Bill F. » January 26th, 2015, 9:50 am

nice work. very interesting
Bill F.

Previous