• Advertisement

Lost Camera's Card

This is for discussion of all topics of interest to our members.
  • Advertisement

Lost Camera's Card

Postby Gordon » August 31st, 2010, 3:19 pm

AAAAUUUUUGGGGHHHHH!!!!

I've lost my camera's SD card.......%@#$%@#$%. :evil: I've got a show comming up and trying to taking pictures of everything.....took it out of the camera, yeap...set it down (not in the computer) and lost it. Granted, everyone knows I can't take good pictures anyway but.......

G
Gordon

Re: Lost Camera's Card

Postby Tom Kuhn » August 31st, 2010, 3:53 pm

Well Gordon, on the bright side, with the costs of memory the way it is, it will probably cost you less to replace it than the original one cost.

Image   Software Engineer & Webmaster
Aspiring Sandcarver
Woodworking hobbiest
Full-time Grandfather.

My Photo Gallery

Tom Kuhn
Site Admin

Postby Terry W » August 31st, 2010, 3:55 pm

I feel your pain.

I had a computer crash while working in New Orleans after Katrina and lost about 1000 awesome pics that I could never get again.

Keep looking if you lost it in your house. Hopefully it will pop up.

Also you should be downloading to your computer once in a while.

Good luck

Terry
Terry
Terry W

Postby Charles » August 31st, 2010, 6:34 pm

Ouch
Charles Mckenzie
McKenzie Monuments Inc.
3450 N. St. Louis St.
Batesville, AR 72501
870-793-3216
Charles

Postby Ginger » August 31st, 2010, 6:39 pm

Ooh, that's a tough one. I hope it turns up, and BEFORE the show. The downside of those teensy tinesy memory devices is that, when they go missing, it's like finding a needle in a haystack. Good luck!

Ginger
My studio includes: Denver glass kiln, Skutt ceramics kiln, Jen-Ken kiln, compressor, sandblast setup, lap grinder, two ring saws, hand-held water-fed grinder, plotter, UV exposure unit. I work in glass, concrete, clay, metal, and stone.
Ginger

Postby Kelly Harris » August 31st, 2010, 8:31 pm

Hmmm.....do you have a dog?
PS CS2, CD X4, Acer laptop, Canon 700F scanner, HP laserjet 1600 printer, Epson Stylus 1400 printer, Intuos 4 tablet, Letralite, Summa D610 plotter, 2 cabinets, 2 pressure pots, 60 gallon air compressor, Fuji S8100 DSLR.

Kelegant Studios
Kelly Harris

Postby Gordon » September 1st, 2010, 5:44 am

Kelly, That is my thought........i have a demon in a clown suit. A Jack Russel that lives to torment me. She's my buddy but..... That's a whole other topic.

I have been downloading most of the pictures except for most of the show stuff. I've also been backing up my data (including fonts) onto a Western Digital removable hard drive. Just need to take if off site.

G
Gordon

Postby Kelly Harris » September 1st, 2010, 5:56 am

Let us know how disecting those little brown land mines works out for you. :D
PS CS2, CD X4, Acer laptop, Canon 700F scanner, HP laserjet 1600 printer, Epson Stylus 1400 printer, Intuos 4 tablet, Letralite, Summa D610 plotter, 2 cabinets, 2 pressure pots, 60 gallon air compressor, Fuji S8100 DSLR.

Kelegant Studios
Kelly Harris

Postby Gordon » September 4th, 2010, 7:41 am

Well those where some crappy pictures! :ROFL:

Went out and got another memory card last night........ went off of memory (so to speak) and bought the WRONG one! Little tough when you can't compair it to another..... and don't try to get some decent help on a Friday night. I found a l i t t l e l a b e l on the inside slot for the memory card..... of course it doesn't take a standard SD memory card.......it takes a xD. :DOH:

I guess the good news....... (Tom is SOOOOO right)....... price is way down on memory cards (even the pain in the @ZZZ ones).

I will try to post some pictures soon.

G
Gordon

Postby angelabrookss » September 6th, 2010, 1:02 pm

Good luck!
angelabrookss

Return to Can we Talk !