• Advertisement

Not a lucky week

This is for discussion of all topics of interest to our members.
  • Advertisement

Re: Not a lucky week

Postby Kiko » August 26th, 2010, 2:45 pm

OK, let them eat cake! Smiles, I really do love to cook and bake, so on your birthdays, I will send you the most scrumptious e-cakes you've ever had! Keeks :HB:
Ikonics Navigator, CrystalBlast, SandCarver II. I/R compressors, pencil blaster, Somaca belt sander. Kilns, flat lap, Revolution XT saw. Nuarc 40-1K, Illy & CD, Graphtec 30" plotter. Iwata airbrush, Wacom Intuos 3. Nikon D90 camera.
Kiko

Postby Coppers Lot » August 27th, 2010, 4:01 am

Ginger wrote:Tony, I understood nothing between "send them to me" and "borrowed the laptop," but no matter! Sounds like things are looking up, and that's all good. Just in time for a nice weekend of blasting.
Ginger

Errr, is that due to my lack of explanation skills ?
40lb pressure pot with inga mods, compressor,leaky cabinet thingy with syphon,letralite with red thingy,graphtec 3000-60 BRAND NEW = 1/8" PAB Gun and tips. Special Pressure Poy for Xmas.
http://www.worldofglasscraft.com
Coppers Lot

Postby Kelly Harris » August 27th, 2010, 5:51 am

Hope you're back up and running soon, we miss you're smiling face around here!

Kelly
PS CS2, CD X4, Acer laptop, Canon 700F scanner, HP laserjet 1600 printer, Epson Stylus 1400 printer, Intuos 4 tablet, Letralite, Summa D610 plotter, 2 cabinets, 2 pressure pots, 60 gallon air compressor, Fuji S8100 DSLR.

Kelegant Studios
Kelly Harris

Postby Ginger » August 27th, 2010, 6:38 am

Coppers Lot wrote:Errr, is that due to my lack of explanation skills ?

Not at all, Tony -- it's due to my lack of mechanical and technical savvy. No problem -- I'm just glad things seem to be looking up for you!
Ginger
My studio includes: Denver glass kiln, Skutt ceramics kiln, Jen-Ken kiln, compressor, sandblast setup, lap grinder, two ring saws, hand-held water-fed grinder, plotter, UV exposure unit. I work in glass, concrete, clay, metal, and stone.
Ginger

Postby angelabrookss » September 6th, 2010, 1:01 pm

I have a lot of work to do in this week! I m a electrical engineer and working in a company so i have to do alot of work there !
angelabrookss

Previous

Return to Can we Talk !