• Advertisement

Kelly's Korner

This is for discussion of all topics of interest to our members.
  • Advertisement

Re: Kelly's Korner

Postby Sunny » April 23rd, 2017, 8:25 am

So as not to place too much of a responsibility on kuluchicken, could we as members, especially those who are well versed in Corel, each provide and present a project, while kuluchicken serves as host if she agrees. I liked the last project that Kelly presented, but got busy right after for a while and could not recall how to do it. :oops: Speaking for myself, I need more practice and would greatly appreciate the time and effort given by those who can. :ty:
Choose life in all thngs
Sunny

Postby JESS » April 23rd, 2017, 11:04 am

Sunny-
There's nothing stopping YOU from hosting either.
Jess
JESS
Site Admin

Postby Sunny » April 23rd, 2017, 2:38 pm

There kind of is at the moment Jess. We just purchased a 2012 Ford Transit Connect and are rigging my son's stereo (pro system) with big box speakers in the back, etc., putting an elevated bed in it with storage underneath, then putting a heavy duty rack and cargo basket on top. He's headed for Cali the first week of May to present and vend at two big music festivals. Just finished putting a set of light truck tires on it, Still have to wire a heavy duty 12 volt hot plug in for a Fan Tastic endless breeze portable box fan for sleeping. That fan is supposed to run all night without draining the battery. Since he has a custom amped up alternator and an extra 12 volt battery for his stereo amp, he should be good to go soon. My current health doesn't make me much help but I'm better than notin' most of the time. Once I get past this, then sure. As they say in the Blues world, let's get together and make a mess!
Choose life in all thngs
Sunny

Postby kuluchicken » April 25th, 2017, 5:02 pm

Okay, I'll host this magic corner until Kelly's Summer break is over.

I'll just need Kelly to bring me up to speed and someone to take control during the actual session if the phone rings or a customer arrives, because it's during my work day. If everyone participates I'm sure we'll be able to have a great and constructive time together.
kuluchicken

Postby JESS » April 25th, 2017, 5:12 pm

:bravo:
JESS
Site Admin

Postby Donna » April 26th, 2017, 3:46 pm

Excellent! I was kind of missing everyone already.
SummaCut D60, SignTools3, CorelDraw X3, compressor, HF cabinet, 40 lb. HF pressure pot, home made UV exposure unit, PAB gun, ....... more to come
Donna

Postby Donna » April 27th, 2017, 3:30 pm

So, does that mean we're on for tonight, or next Thursday?
SummaCut D60, SignTools3, CorelDraw X3, compressor, HF cabinet, 40 lb. HF pressure pot, home made UV exposure unit, PAB gun, ....... more to come
Donna

Postby Terry W » April 27th, 2017, 4:56 pm

I haven't heard so not sure if it's tonight or not. Count me in if it's tonight.
Terry
Terry W

Postby Donna » April 27th, 2017, 5:09 pm

OK, just finished up a job and heading upstairs to check.
Donna

Postby kuluchicken » April 27th, 2017, 5:28 pm

Hi guys

I do apologize. This week has been a little busy and I just want to make contact with Kelly first and pick her brain before I host for the first time.

If all goes well it should be on next week. I'll post and confirm that closer to the time. Looking forward to our next session. Sorry if I inconvenienced anybody.

Cheers

Michele
kuluchicken

PreviousNext

Return to Can we Talk !