• Advertisement

Apologies for info dump, BUT---

This is for discussion of all topics of interest to our members.
  • Advertisement

Apologies for info dump, BUT---

Postby JESS » March 5th, 2017, 11:44 pm

Hey all,
Butch sent me a LOT of information, and said to distribute it as I see fit. Well, there is a tremendous amount of interesting and valuable information contained in her E-Zine, Blast_phemy, and she has graciously allowed me to add all of that to our library. I could not see how to dribble it in, so you will find an absolute TON of information in our new Forum sub-section, Butch's Blast_Phemy, found under the AZGC FORUM EXCLUSIVE FEATURES...
I cannot think of a way to thank Butch enough for this generous donation to our forum. She has always been an inspiration and a treasure to our craft, and I only hope she continues to share her vast knowledge.
Now, get busy, and read all the new goodies she has provided you with. Her experience deserves your attention.
Jess
JESS
Site Admin

Re: Apologies for info dump, BUT---

Postby Terry W » March 6th, 2017, 5:36 am

Much appreciated Jess for all the work loading all those files. :B:

And thank you Butch for passing all this along and keeping things alive. :TU: Get well soon
Terry
Terry W

Postby Donna » March 6th, 2017, 6:57 am

Wow, such an amazing gift! Thanks so much to Butch for sharing and to Jess for all his work in getting this to us. This forum is a treasure!
Sending prayers to Butch for a speedy recovery.
SummaCut D60, SignTools3, CorelDraw X3, compressor, HF cabinet, 40 lb. HF pressure pot, home made UV exposure unit, PAB gun, ....... more to come
Donna

Postby Charles » March 7th, 2017, 5:28 am

Make sure she knows we appreciate it!!!!
Charles Mckenzie
McKenzie Monuments Inc.
3450 N. St. Louis St.
Batesville, AR 72501
870-793-3216
Charles

Postby Donna D. » March 7th, 2017, 5:24 pm

What an absolute treasure of information. Butch has always shared, but this is HUGE. THANKS Jess for the effort to make certain the info is available to members here. Wow, just WOW. If/when you "speak" to Butch again, please pass along MY appreciation for all that she has willingly provided.
Donna D.

Postby bernie » March 7th, 2017, 7:06 pm

Thank you Jess for downloading all of this and thank you Butch for giving it to Jess and AZGC. Yay!
bernie

Return to Can we Talk !