• Advertisement

Getting kreative in Kelly's Korner

This is for discussion of all topics of interest to our members.
  • Advertisement

Re: Getting kreative in Kelly's Korner

Postby Kelly Harris » January 26th, 2017, 6:08 pm

Randy, I sent you a contact request through Skype. If that doesn't work see if you can find me, Kelly Harris.
PS CS2, CD X4, Acer laptop, Canon 700F scanner, HP laserjet 1600 printer, Epson Stylus 1400 printer, Intuos 4 tablet, Letralite, Summa D610 plotter, 2 cabinets, 2 pressure pots, 60 gallon air compressor, Fuji S8100 DSLR.

Kelegant Studios
Kelly Harris

Postby randypitcher » January 26th, 2017, 6:21 pm

I should have done this before now. Apparently, I haven't used Skype in so long that my old account expired!! I had to use my Microsoft login. I've accepted requests from Terry and Kelly. I knew I would mess something up!! :)
Started researching, studying and reading in February 2010. First piece etched on March 11, 2011
CrystalBlast 3624 cabinet, Home Depot 3.2 h.p. air compressor, CorelDraw X5, ADP2400 Plotter
randypitcher

Postby randypitcher » January 26th, 2017, 6:24 pm

Try 'Randy Pitcher' or rpitcher@cox.net
Started researching, studying and reading in February 2010. First piece etched on March 11, 2011
CrystalBlast 3624 cabinet, Home Depot 3.2 h.p. air compressor, CorelDraw X5, ADP2400 Plotter
randypitcher

Postby Kelly Harris » January 26th, 2017, 6:26 pm

Check Skype you should have a contact request(s).
PS CS2, CD X4, Acer laptop, Canon 700F scanner, HP laserjet 1600 printer, Epson Stylus 1400 printer, Intuos 4 tablet, Letralite, Summa D610 plotter, 2 cabinets, 2 pressure pots, 60 gallon air compressor, Fuji S8100 DSLR.

Kelegant Studios
Kelly Harris

Postby randypitcher » January 26th, 2017, 9:01 pm

Thanks everyone. I had a great time and learned a lot!! I wish I would have been able join sooner!!
randypitcher

Postby JESS » January 26th, 2017, 11:20 pm

Folks!
If you follow this thread, you will see, that we are all willing to do what it takes to help you join in on the fun. The main purpose is to help all members learn the intricacies of Corel, but we are discovering, there is much more involved. Kelley's Korner has already proven to be a major source of information in REAL TIME, where your questions can be answered to YOUR satisfaction! Kelly, and the other participants, have shown a willingness to work through questions without any sort of judgement, in fact, welcoming the challenge, to figure out, or explain, any and all questions that pertain to our craft. All you need to do is ask, and anyone attending can share their knowledge with you, and all attending. This evening, quite a few questions were brought up, and addressed right then. Sometimes, we have to go over the info several times, to ensure that all participant's questions are answered. We have discovered that repetition is good for all of us, and except for a clown or two, (There's at least one in every class,) this may be the most valuable learning tool you will ever find, without burning a hole in your wallet.
The next session will be Thursday after next, February 9, and I doubt you will find a better place to spend your time. I welcome you to participate, and look forward to seeing you there.
Jess
JESS
Site Admin

Postby JESS » February 9th, 2017, 12:08 pm

Tonight, 2-9-17, 6:00PM
JESS
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Can we Talk !