• Advertisement

Where have I been?

This is for discussion of all topics of interest to our members.
  • Advertisement

Where have I been?

Postby KikiTopaz » July 22nd, 2015, 5:23 pm

Hi Friends!!

Oh my goodness! I have tons of posts to catch up on. I recently had some medical issues but seem to be doing much better after surgery. In the meantime, I've had several new wine bottle orders and my daughter is throwing me an order for 40 champagne flutes. Thank goodness the image is small or I would have turned it down.
I'm working on a six bottle order tonight for a gentleman's 80th birthday party. The daughter in law wanted all different designs but loved the proofs so she made it very easy for me. I just have to find either a scale of justice or Lady Justice (he was a lawyer)to change one design.
Finally made it up to the cabin in Wisconsin for a week. Had a great time with my husband, just relaxing, fishing, drinking cold beer and killing mosquitoes with my electric tennis racket. It's awesome. You can find them at Wally World.
I have to get back to working on my proofs but thought I should check in to let you know everything's good. Miss you all and I promise to check in again as soon as I can.
Kari
Corelx6 graphic suite, Ingersoll Rand 60gal air compressor, Ikonics Crystal blast Pro cabinet.
Kari aka KikiTopaz
http://www.mainstreet-etch.com
KikiTopaz

Re: Where have I been?

Postby JESS » July 22nd, 2015, 5:26 pm

We have missed you! Glad the surgeries were acceptable, and you're back being active again. Will watch for updates-
Jess
JESS
Site Admin

Postby bernie » July 23rd, 2015, 9:35 pm

Nice to see you pop in Kari!
Bernie
bernie

Postby randypitcher » July 24th, 2015, 10:35 am

Glad that you're feeling better and welcome back!
Started researching, studying and reading in February 2010. First piece etched on March 11, 2011
CrystalBlast 3624 cabinet, Home Depot 3.2 h.p. air compressor, CorelDraw X5, ADP2400 Plotter
randypitcher

Return to Can we Talk !