• Advertisement

What To Do!

This is for discussion of all topics of interest to our members.
  • Advertisement

Re: What To Do!

Postby NikkiInMd » August 2nd, 2010, 12:44 pm

Sounds like you made the right choice for you girl. :) Sometimes it can be hard making decisions for ourselves! lol
NikkiInMd

Postby KBrownlee » August 2nd, 2010, 1:22 pm

GOOD FOR YOU!

Kerri in Arkansas
KBrownlee
2011 Flake-Of-The-Year Contest Winner
2011 Flake-Of-The-Year Contest Winner

Postby Ginger » August 2nd, 2010, 2:22 pm

I am very happy for you that you have made your decision and are feeling great about it, Kelly. Your old boss must think very highly of you to have suggested that you call him down the road if you change your mind. So -- that's one more bit of security for you as you plunge more into your glass work. But I don't think you're gonna need it 8-)
Congratulations!
My studio includes: Denver glass kiln, Skutt ceramics kiln, Jen-Ken kiln, compressor, sandblast setup, lap grinder, two ring saws, hand-held water-fed grinder, plotter, UV exposure unit. I work in glass, concrete, clay, metal, and stone.
Ginger

Postby Coppers Lot » August 2nd, 2010, 2:57 pm

Congrats, but only you can make it work. Good Luck
40lb pressure pot with inga mods, compressor,leaky cabinet thingy with syphon,letralite with red thingy,graphtec 3000-60 BRAND NEW = 1/8" PAB Gun and tips. Special Pressure Poy for Xmas.
http://www.worldofglasscraft.com
Coppers Lot

Postby Kiko » August 2nd, 2010, 3:04 pm

Hey Kel,

Between, you, me and the fencepost? Yeah!! I believe in you, and I just want to see you happy. When you described all the things you disliked about your old job, I thought I heard the answer, but am glad you arrived at the right place for YOU! Now onward and upward, and never look back. You have arrived! Your bud, Keeks :TU:
Ikonics Navigator, CrystalBlast, SandCarver II. I/R compressors, pencil blaster, Somaca belt sander. Kilns, flat lap, Revolution XT saw. Nuarc 40-1K, Illy & CD, Graphtec 30" plotter. Iwata airbrush, Wacom Intuos 3. Nikon D90 camera.
Kiko

Previous

Return to Can we Talk !