• Advertisement

UV Direct Print on Glass

This is for discussion of all topics of interest to our members.
  • Advertisement

Re: UV Direct Print on Glass

Postby BobH » July 17th, 2015, 1:59 pm

Thanks Rich, I'll look into Lynda.com and chat with a friend who is a great artist and works with Illustrator. Bob
BobH

Postby Tugg Speedman » July 19th, 2015, 11:59 pm

David Takes wrote:Bob,

Thanks for the great info. I'll be in the market for this technology in about 9 months, but just waiting a little longer for some of the newer manufacturers to work through the bugs and the market to create a little more competition. At that point I'll be ready to buy a machine outright and snag up a show special.

David,you sure do have your hands full with all the different formats. Would like to visit your store but I don't live around you.Would like to see a tour of the equipment. Do you also do heat pressed shirts or embroidery or just glass,rocks,and metals?
Tugg Speedman

Postby David Takes » July 20th, 2015, 6:50 pm

In my awards and engraving business I don't offer any garments, only hard substrates. I do have a separate entity that distributes ad specialty products, which includes screen printed and embroidered garments. I have several different job shops I've been using for years for those customization processes. That business is registered in Missouri and Texas, so I have a couple print/embroidery shops in each of those states.

You are welcome to come by my shop for a visit any time.
David Takes
Expressions Engraved
St. Joseph, Missouri
http://www.expressionsengraved.com
David Takes

Previous

Return to Can we Talk !