• Advertisement

This showed up today! A little excited!

This is for discussion of all topics of interest to our members.
  • Advertisement

Re: This showed up today! A little excited!

Postby VictoryVinyl » August 3rd, 2015, 7:52 am

Sorry everybody, I have been busy, more so with my full-time job but I have to say, this thing is great. It makes my work so much easier!!

Kari, I have been to your website and seen your picture of it sitting there! :-) I do have another water trap but thank you! I also had to remove the motor to get it in there. I moved it all by myself into the garage with NO pallet jack. It was quite the workout! lol

I am going to Duluth this weekend! I have a 2 day class at IKONICS, very excited!!!!!

Bennie
VictoryVinyl

Postby ddamico361 » August 3rd, 2015, 7:05 pm

Bennie, your enthusiasm is infectious! Congrats on your purchase and have fun using it.

David D

..Image
David from western / upstate NY. Equipment-Husky 60gal compressor, 20gal pressure pot, small blast cabinet, Titan 15" vinyl cutter.
ddamico361

Postby JESS » August 3rd, 2015, 8:28 pm

David!
A dancing compressor?? I'm impressed!
Jess
JESS
Site Admin

Postby bernie » August 3rd, 2015, 8:37 pm

JESS wrote:David!
A dancing compressor?? I'm impressed!
Jess

That is the best compressor I've seen. :)
bernie

Postby ddamico361 » August 4th, 2015, 5:16 am

Thank you guys. I just found out how to make animated gifs in Photoshop. Feel free to use it. David
David from western / upstate NY. Equipment-Husky 60gal compressor, 20gal pressure pot, small blast cabinet, Titan 15" vinyl cutter.
ddamico361

Postby Tugg Speedman » August 4th, 2015, 11:09 pm

VictoryVinyl wrote:Sorry everybody, I have been busy, more so with my full-time job but I have to say, this thing is great. It makes my work so much easier!!

Kari, I have been to your website and seen your picture of it sitting there! :-) I do have another water trap but thank you! I also had to remove the motor to get it in there. I moved it all by myself into the garage with NO pallet jack. It was quite the workout! lol

I am going to Duluth this weekend! I have a 2 day class at IKONICS, very excited!!!!!

Bennie

That wasn't part of the deal was it? The classes are not included in a cabinet purchase right?

Hope to get one in a couple of years,either this one or the Rayzist 2034 VXA. Would like to see them in person first. Congrats and post a clip or two of it in action. It looks like fun to use compared to the HF one you had/I have right now.
Tugg Speedman

Postby Tugg Speedman » August 21st, 2015, 1:00 am

Any updates on the class you took? Did you get video of class time or your new toy?
Tugg Speedman

Postby VictoryVinyl » August 30th, 2015, 4:07 pm

Tugg, the classes are free, its a $495 value but they don't charge for it and provide lunch! It was a very good beginner class & touched on some intermediate stuff. I got to go my first half-tone there!

I will try to get you a video soon and give some more information. Haven't had much time for anything since I got back due to work and some help that my grandmother needed/needs but I am taking a week of work(regular job) soon and going to try to get a bunch done so will be able to video then!

Bennie
VictoryVinyl

Postby ddamico361 » August 30th, 2015, 4:36 pm

VictoryVinyl wrote:Tugg, the classes are free, its a $495 value but they don't charge for it and provide lunch! It was a very good beginner class & touched on some intermediate stuff. I got to go my first half-tone there!

I will try to get you a video soon and give some more information. Haven't had much time for anything since I got back due to work and some help that my grandmother needed/needs but I am taking a week of work(regular job) soon and going to try to get a bunch done so will be able to video then!

Bennie

I'm looking forward to your video as well. if you have a Flickr account, videos will play there for all to see. All we'd need is a link. :)

DavidD
ddamico361

Previous

Return to Can we Talk !