• Advertisement

Craft show ideas

This is for discussion of all topics of interest to our members.
  • Advertisement

Re: Craft show ideas

Postby Gordon » July 23rd, 2010, 2:15 pm

Kelly,
There is a company called Colorado Heirloom that has "Tile Keepsake Boxes" that I believe would work (tile purchase seperately). I purchase items from them for the laser engraving. You could put tile or.... it would look nice with a glass insert.

G
Gordon

Postby Kiko » July 23rd, 2010, 4:58 pm

Hi Kelly,

The boxes (and other items that accept 4.25", 6", and 12" tiles) all come from a company here in the US called AFTOSA. Here's their website: www. aftosa.com The products are sturdy, and a nice quality. They also sell a lot of other interesting stuff. Thanks too Gordon for your lead! Keeks
Ikonics Navigator, CrystalBlast, SandCarver II. I/R compressors, pencil blaster, Somaca belt sander. Kilns, flat lap, Revolution XT saw. Nuarc 40-1K, Illy & CD, Graphtec 30" plotter. Iwata airbrush, Wacom Intuos 3. Nikon D90 camera.
Kiko

Postby Kelly Harris » July 23rd, 2010, 6:46 pm

Thanks for the ideas and the leads guys, I'll have to check that out.

Kelly
PS CS2, CD X4, Acer laptop, Canon 700F scanner, HP laserjet 1600 printer, Epson Stylus 1400 printer, Intuos 4 tablet, Letralite, Summa D610 plotter, 2 cabinets, 2 pressure pots, 60 gallon air compressor, Fuji S8100 DSLR.

Kelegant Studios
Kelly Harris

Postby Coppers Lot » July 24th, 2010, 2:53 am

Kiko wrote:Hi Kelly,

The boxes (and other items that accept 4.25", 6", and 12" tiles) all come from a company here in the US called AFTOSA. Here's their website: www. aftosa.com The products are sturdy, and a nice quality. They also sell a lot of other interesting stuff. Thanks too Gordon for your lead! Keeks

Thanks for that Kiko, I have e-mailed them to ask if they have a UK based outlet of any kind.
40lb pressure pot with inga mods, compressor,leaky cabinet thingy with syphon,letralite with red thingy,graphtec 3000-60 BRAND NEW = 1/8" PAB Gun and tips. Special Pressure Poy for Xmas.
http://www.worldofglasscraft.com
Coppers Lot

Postby Kiko » July 24th, 2010, 10:55 am

Hey Tony,

If you run into difficulty, let me know and I'd be glad to help you out! Keeks
Ikonics Navigator, CrystalBlast, SandCarver II. I/R compressors, pencil blaster, Somaca belt sander. Kilns, flat lap, Revolution XT saw. Nuarc 40-1K, Illy & CD, Graphtec 30" plotter. Iwata airbrush, Wacom Intuos 3. Nikon D90 camera.
Kiko

Postby Coppers Lot » August 3rd, 2010, 12:32 pm

Kiko wrote:Hey Tony,

If you run into difficulty, let me know and I'd be glad to help you out! Keeks

Hi Keeks,
They still have yet to reply.
Do you think they might be chinese imports?
Any chance of you having a word with them on my behalf please?
40lb pressure pot with inga mods, compressor,leaky cabinet thingy with syphon,letralite with red thingy,graphtec 3000-60 BRAND NEW = 1/8" PAB Gun and tips. Special Pressure Poy for Xmas.
http://www.worldofglasscraft.com
Coppers Lot

Postby Kiko » August 3rd, 2010, 3:06 pm

Hi Tony,

Wow, not good when you don't get at least some response! OK, too late in the day to get hold of them, but I'll call tomorrow. In the interim, I'll go look at some of the items I have in stock and see if they're Chinese made. I suspect so, but not positive. If they are, the quality is good, and not "cheesy"! Later, Keeks
Kiko

Postby Kiko » August 3rd, 2010, 3:28 pm

Hey Tony,

Just checked, and they DO send international orders. If you check under their "About Aftosa" page, they speak about shipping for international orders. I can still call them on your behalf, just PM me and let me know what you'd like to learn. BTW, I looked at the items I have, and they don't say "Made in China". If you meant are they Chinese importers, no, they are a US company, and have a commitment to environmental conservation. The products are well made, and quite different from of the other suppliers I use. They staff is lovely, and the orders always arrive in reasonable time frames. Sooo, the ball's in your court! Ciao, Keeks
Kiko

Previous

Return to Can we Talk !