• Advertisement

Cutting Edge

This is for discussion of all topics of interest to our members.
  • Advertisement

Re: Cutting Edge

Postby Joe Goodson » November 10th, 2014, 9:36 pm

Well said. I intend to hang around and continue to contribute when I can, but time is not my friend.....especially this time of year.

It is a noble thing you are doing Jess. It is a digital library for anyone trying to learn.
Joe Goodson

Postby scoobyj » November 21st, 2014, 10:33 pm

I for one am very grateful that there is a forum like this. I don't have the opportunity to fly west to take classes so everything I've learned about sandblasting has been through reading everything I can find. Thanks so much to the folks who make it possible to have this forum.
scoobyj

Postby Coppers Lot » November 22nd, 2014, 3:41 am

I recall the day I was no longer a member of CES, along with Jess. To this day I don't know why I was no longer a member.
I recall the last thing I did was post a simple question about advertising that was neither rude or offensive, simply a question about a certain person who had joined posted an advert and never came back.
I recall Jess posted a reply along the lines of "Good post" or something similarly innocuous as dis some others.
Then bang, I was gone.
The subsequent deletion of all our posts reminded me of Crystal Night in 30's Germany.
I still to this day, don't know what any of us did that breached any rule or required such severe action and the funny thing is I contacted the advertiser concerned and they didn't even know they were on CES and hadn't posted an advert!!!! All very odd.

But.. Hey ho it's all water under the bridge, onwards and upwards AZGC.
40lb pressure pot with inga mods, compressor,leaky cabinet thingy with syphon,letralite with red thingy,graphtec 3000-60 BRAND NEW = 1/8" PAB Gun and tips. Special Pressure Poy for Xmas.
http://www.worldofglasscraft.com
Coppers Lot

Postby Don Buckholts » July 26th, 2015, 7:17 pm

Thanks Jess for answering this question. I 'm glad I missed the break up of CES. It would have been hard on me to witness the lost of friends and information. Thanks again for this forum!!!
Don Buckholts

Previous

Return to Can we Talk !