• Advertisement

Hot Babe.

This is for discussion of all topics of interest to our members.
  • Advertisement

Re: Hot Babe.

Postby Ginger » October 21st, 2010, 3:39 pm

Yeah . . . the old gal is at work again today (I meant the kiln, although I guess that could apply to me as well!) -- second coat of shelf coating went on before it started raining, and now it's drying in the kiln same as yesterday. Things usually take me at least ten to twenty times longer than I expect them to, but getting this kiln up and running has taken . . . like, infinity times as long as I expected. So, yes, I'm happy to have finally cleared this hurdle :D
My studio includes: Denver glass kiln, Skutt ceramics kiln, Jen-Ken kiln, compressor, sandblast setup, lap grinder, two ring saws, hand-held water-fed grinder, plotter, UV exposure unit. I work in glass, concrete, clay, metal, and stone.
Ginger

Postby Ginger » October 21st, 2010, 3:40 pm

Rob, where did you get that picture of me???
My studio includes: Denver glass kiln, Skutt ceramics kiln, Jen-Ken kiln, compressor, sandblast setup, lap grinder, two ring saws, hand-held water-fed grinder, plotter, UV exposure unit. I work in glass, concrete, clay, metal, and stone.
Ginger

Postby Schramm » October 21st, 2010, 5:02 pm

Google...
I just typed in HOT BABE and there it was!
Schramm

Postby gemsbym » October 21st, 2010, 6:15 pm

That great! Can't wait to see.
Miriam :)
gemsbym

Postby Ginger » October 22nd, 2010, 6:41 am

Schramm wrote:Google...
I just typed in HOT BABE and there it was!

Actually, you picked the wrong one. This one is me:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ginger

Postby Schramm » October 22nd, 2010, 9:31 am

:LOLUp:

Your a NUT!

The blonde I posted before plays Sarah on the TV show "Chuck", I love that show!
Schramm

Postby Inga » October 22nd, 2010, 1:02 pm

AH-hahahahahhaahah!!! :LOLUp: :LOLUp:
~Inga
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSJv5ta9hwU
Inga

Postby Ginger » October 22nd, 2010, 3:13 pm

I just realized whoever made that last graphic had one "it" too many. Poor proofreading! Ah - hahahahahaha! Glad it wasn't senile old me! Wait, or was it?
Ginger

Postby JESS » October 22nd, 2010, 5:38 pm

Ginger-
Ever notice the "edit" Icon? :lol:
Jess
JESS
Site Admin

Postby Ginger » November 16th, 2010, 4:31 pm

Meanwhile, the preparation of Babe's shelf is zooming along at a truly glacial pace! I put five coats of special refractory cement on the surface, cured each coat in the kiln, sanded between coats, and it came out like . . . utter crap!

Moved on to kiln wash -- good old Primo Primer, "the purple stuff." Six coats! Sanded, dried, cured. That came out pretty nice.

Now I'm doing a temperature test -- identical strips of glass suspended between 1" posts at various locations on the shelf, to see if the kiln is heating evenly. Will have the results tomorrow. Good grief -- I'm getting antsy!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ginger

PreviousNext

Return to Can we Talk !