• Advertisement

How is everyone doing?

This is for discussion of all topics of interest to our members.
  • Advertisement

Re: How is everyone doing?

Postby kuluchicken » March 23rd, 2020, 1:56 pm

That's such a positive winners attitude David!
kuluchicken

Re: How is everyone doing?

Postby bernie » March 24th, 2020, 7:13 pm

I'm in Washington state here and we have been hit pretty hard. Finally - we go into state wide "stay home unless your job is essential" mode beginning tomorrow. No gray area on this after the suggestion was made a couple weeks ago and people began treating this time off like a vacation. Yikes. All schools closed for 6 weeks. That might be longer. Restaurants, bars, hair salons, etc. all closed. Take out food, grocery stores, pharmacy, and a few others still allowed to be open. Boeing shuts down beginning tomorrow for 2 weeks. Stay 6' away from people applies. Lot more things going on than I realize. Many of the people I have contact with are working from home. Got notice from a couple large suppliers that they are closed to will call or walk in customers - no exceptions. Some are closed period and staff is working from home. So far that seems to be working. Both large and small businesses are effected so we are all in this together.

As of today, all my on-site jobs are on hold as my job is not essential. Looks like my busy season will get pushed back awhile. Who knows how long this stuff will last. But,
according to my bookkeeper - I have paperwork to get done so she seems to think this is a good time for me to do this. I think my shop needs organizing much more than
my books.

Going to be painful for a lot of families.

Hoping people "stay home" as much as possible so this can run its course and be gone.

Friends in the medical field sent me an email "Scary times, stay safe, stay healthy". Can't say it any better.
Bernie
bernie

Previous

Return to Can we Talk !