• Advertisement

Need some input

This is for discussion of all topics of interest to our members.
  • Advertisement

Need some input

Postby Terry W » May 15th, 2019, 6:35 am

Hey folks

Over the past few weeks, I have seen several of my favorite forums shut down. This has been due to a lack of participation from members (both new and old). I understand things have moved towards social media now.

I have seen other forums close up shop and all the data, links, pictures, contacts, tutorials etc have been lost to all.

AZGC is loaded with treasures for new and experienced carvers. Let's not let this treasure fall to the wayside like so many other forums have over the last few years.

Drop in, say hi, tell us what you're working on. Just about anything to start participation from others. The big search engines push searches back further and further with little or no participation so it gets harder and harder for folks to find AZGC.

:ty:
Terry
Terry W

Re: Need some input

Postby Charles » May 17th, 2019, 7:46 am

SO true..participation has fallen an almost all forums, lack or time, lack of control, lack of time..mine falls in that last category, we have knocked off close to 5 months off our waiting back log, new equipment, more people etc. and I need to post more but I am almost always here looking and checking.

Charles
Charles Mckenzie
McKenzie Monuments Inc.
3450 N. St. Louis St.
Batesville, AR 72501
870-793-3216
Charles

Postby bernie » May 21st, 2019, 6:06 am

I checked the facebook stuff for sandblasting. A huge time waste for me.
Definitely not an easy format to follow.

Also hate to see these good forums slowing down like this. I don't know where people have gone. I'm
not on the computer much but have checked a few of the forums - most seem to be slow or gone. Sad. These
forums have been a very good source of information as well as relationships for a lot of people over the years.
bernie

Postby Rich » May 21st, 2019, 1:13 pm

bernie wrote:I checked the facebook stuff for sandblasting. A huge time waste for me.
Definitely not an easy format to follow.

Also hate to see these good forums slowing down like this. I don't know where people have gone. I'm
not on the computer much but have checked a few of the forums - most seem to be slow or gone. Sad. These
forums have been a very good source of information as well as relationships for a lot of people over the years.

Any ideas on how to keep this forum up and vibrant?
Rich

Postby Joe Goodson » May 21st, 2019, 7:09 pm

I'll try to be more involved and send folks here when the opportunity arises.
Joe Goodson

Return to Can we Talk !