• Advertisement

WHO told them ?

This is for discussion of all topics of interest to our members.
  • Advertisement

WHO told them ?

Postby jhenryw49 » March 5th, 2019, 8:17 am

The wife and I went to the heart surgeon for the 6 wk after the open heart surgery, The doc said the I can drive and do more things, no heavy lifting ETC. So I felt good we went out to eat to celebrate.

Sitting at the table my phone rang the university called about doing some glass pieces for them, then 2 days later a customer called about doing 3 bottles Who Told them!!

Since October when the doctor told me to stop everything, Not one call about doing a bottle even Christmas bottles nothing, ! hour after getting cleared they called ? WHO TOLD THEM!

Jack
jhenryw49

Re: WHO told them ?

Postby bernie » March 10th, 2019, 7:56 pm

Glad to hear you're back at it. :) Congratulations on the clearance from the doctor.
bernie

Re: WHO told them ?

Postby Sunny » March 13th, 2019, 12:30 pm

Yah, life is not a drill :ROFL: The tricksters are actively at us all the time it seems. It actually comes from within you. You, believe it or not are made up of 99% energy. You are an etherial being. Once you thinks something it is in the morphic field, the oneness, just waiting for someone to download it in their sleep. The oneness figured out that you had been through some tough times and lobbed the ball to you. There exists a feedback loop in prayer or meditation. You ask, the universe processes it and sends it back to you, usually in a different form. You then ask again and that feedback loop over time refines until something tangible emerges. Hey, give thanks, it's working. :bravo:
Choose life in all thngs
Sunny

Return to Can we Talk !