• Advertisement

Member's Web Sites

Here's the area to share links to our websites
  • Advertisement

Re: Member's Web Sites

Postby kuluchicken » October 13th, 2014, 12:56 pm

Hi Charles
I've found that Google adwords help as well to get more people to visit your site.
kuluchicken

Postby elwoood » December 16th, 2014, 9:58 am

http://www.theglassblaster.com
7.5 HP IR compressor, Blast It- full size cabinet-highly modified, 2-20g pots, 1-10g pot, 2 PAB set ups, Paasche air eraser, Roland Cam1 plotter, CS3, Flexi 7.6 ,Glastar pass thru cabinet in rehab. Scat blast cabinet also in rehab.
elwoood

Postby Tricia » December 26th, 2014, 5:10 am

I have my domain and am working on all of the setting up. patdomeinkandglass Has anyone looked at FineArtsAmerica? and the linked website deal that they promote? Does anyone do more than a site?, like Facebook? or a blog? I've been doing wildlife inks for 30 years under Pat's Pen Design Studio, but I thought of going more simply for a web name.
My whole experience has been galleries, shows ( inside and out), lots of cards and brochures, showing in businesses, etc. Very slow and I really hate selling.
I know I've seen Lesley on some of the glass artist sites. Anyone use those?? P.S. I really liked Kelegant's site!
Pat in Kent
Tricia

Postby Charles » December 26th, 2014, 8:18 am

One of our MAMBA meetings we had a social media/webdesign expert give a talk about electronic advertising.
A couple things really stuck out of the 45 minute presentation.
How many 30 year old folks out there today actually have a printed phone book in their possession? ( Yellow page accessibility)
Survey after survey turns up about the same numbers concerning believably of business advertising whether it is radio, TV, newspaper.
Only about 35% will believe the ads, however 98% of folks believe their friends recommendations ( facebook for instance) !
Woops it is easy to start a facebook business page, I started mine during this seminar, it has reached a lot of people! Now I also had to join facebook to begin, I wasnt there my wife is the facebook expert!
And with this I can also use it as a way to post the work we have completed, I always ask the customer if I can post a picture of the memorial first and it works out to be a service to the customer as its a way for extended friends and family to view the memorial from afar!
The cost for Face book is just your time..one of the cheapest ways to get out there with our business and it has worked out worth while for me!

Charles
Charles Mckenzie
McKenzie Monuments Inc.
3450 N. St. Louis St.
Batesville, AR 72501
870-793-3216
Charles

Postby randypitcher » January 23rd, 2015, 4:47 am

I haven't looked into any link deals. The reason is because of an article I read that talked about having links on your website that pointed to other sites that are similar to yours. Why would you want potential customers using the links on your website to find competitors. That's why I don't have any links that don't benefit me on my website.

Here is my website. It is old and needs to be updated: www.odysseyetching.com
I use my Facebook page as a gallery: www.facebook.com/odysseyetching.
Started researching, studying and reading in February 2010. First piece etched on March 11, 2011
CrystalBlast 3624 cabinet, Home Depot 3.2 h.p. air compressor, CorelDraw X5, ADP2400 Plotter
randypitcher

Postby Sunny » June 4th, 2015, 12:06 pm

Choose life in all thngs
Sunny

Postby LUNA007 » June 5th, 2015, 11:42 am

LUNA007

Postby kuluchicken » June 5th, 2015, 12:30 pm

Not sure whether I've given mine

http://www.micheleslookingglass.co.nz
Facebook is: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Micheles ... =bookmarks

I wouldn't mind if any of you liked my page :) I don't make many posts, so won't flood your page feed. I need to grow my followers. I could reciprocate if you let me know. I'm sure we could all support each other in this way. I know it's not a direct benefit, but a larger following does seem to add to credibility.
kuluchicken

Previous

Return to Shared Links