• Advertisement

Glass Related Forums

Here's the area to share links to our websites
  • Advertisement

Re: Glass Related Forums

Postby JESS » July 14th, 2015, 8:15 pm

John-
[This site], World of Glasscraft, is run by one of our founding members, COPPERS LOT, And is still active, and a valuable source of information. If you have further troubles accessing the site, let us know, and we will help.
Jess
JESS
Site Admin

Postby williamd » July 15th, 2015, 5:42 am

CUTTING EDGE seems to have been shutdown, not sure what has happened.
William Desrochers - Vector Artist
http://www.excaliburcreations.com
Bitmap to Vector Conversions
williamd

Postby DesignMine » July 15th, 2015, 1:50 pm

JESS wrote:John-
[This site], World of Glasscraft, is run by one of our founding members, COPPERS LOT, And is still active, and a valuable source of information. If you have further troubles accessing the site, let us know, and we will help.
Jess

Jess, I have tried on a couple of different web browsers and keep getting this message. When I try to read any topics it wont let me even read anything.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Daryl Jones
Design Mine Graphics
https://www.facebook.com/DesignMineGraphics
DesignMine

Postby JESS » July 15th, 2015, 2:04 pm

Daryl-
I just double checked, the link works fine from here. Try Googling "World of Glasscraft".

William-
CES is long gone.
Jess
JESS
Site Admin

Postby DesignMine » July 15th, 2015, 2:08 pm

I can make it to the site just fine on Firefox, IE and Chrome but get the same message on all of them that I posted. The site comes up fine I just can't register (says its disabled by the administrator) or read any posts. I wonder if he just has all the new registrations locked down? I tried a few months back and got the same message. Guess I am just out of luck on that one LOL
Daryl Jones
Design Mine Graphics
https://www.facebook.com/DesignMineGraphics
DesignMine

Postby JESS » July 15th, 2015, 2:24 pm

Daryl-
Send him an IM & ask. His name is Tony, and his Username is Coppers Lot.
Jess
JESS
Site Admin

Postby Terry W » July 15th, 2015, 2:28 pm

Daryl you are correct. I just tried to go register and got the same message and screen. Mine says I have tried 2 out of 5 tries before I get locked out.

Guess I should have gotten Tony a Birthday present a while back. :TU:

Maybe send him a pm he is a member here (coppers lot) . He must have something turned off to keep spammers away but it shut all new registration off.
Terry
Terry W

Postby Coppers Lot » July 16th, 2015, 1:39 am

DesignMine wrote:I can make it to the site just fine on Firefox, IE and Chrome but get the same message on all of them that I posted. The site comes up fine I just can't register (says its disabled by the administrator) or read any posts. I wonder if he just has all the new registrations locked down? I tried a few months back and got the same message. Guess I am just out of luck on that one LOL

I have new members shut off because everyone stopped posting and as a result people stopped visiting.
I then started to get around 500 new Russian or Chinese members join in a week and had a hack attack so I pulled the plug on sign ups.

Check you pm's I have set you up but please change your password from the one I gave you.

I'm the only one that visits/posts there so please don't get bored :(

If anyone else wants to join the best route is as Jess said and to pm me on here.
40lb pressure pot with inga mods, compressor,leaky cabinet thingy with syphon,letralite with red thingy,graphtec 3000-60 BRAND NEW = 1/8" PAB Gun and tips. Special Pressure Poy for Xmas.
http://www.worldofglasscraft.com
Coppers Lot

Postby JESS » July 16th, 2015, 8:15 am

Tony-
"Stop Forum Spam" keeps a lot of them away, and This forum is set so that I have to approve any new members. I have had major problems with Russia, China, and Asia Pacific. I understand why you shut it off. :nunu:
Jess
JESS
Site Admin

Postby Coppers Lot » July 16th, 2015, 8:44 am

Jess,
Thanks I will have a look at the Stop Forum Spam you suggest.
However, If the members only want to visit to see others members posts/art and never do so themselves I'm flogging a dead horse
40lb pressure pot with inga mods, compressor,leaky cabinet thingy with syphon,letralite with red thingy,graphtec 3000-60 BRAND NEW = 1/8" PAB Gun and tips. Special Pressure Poy for Xmas.
http://www.worldofglasscraft.com
Coppers Lot

Previous

Return to Shared Links