• Advertisement

Sandblasting cabinet with integrated 2,5Lt pressure pot

If you're handy with a hammer, wrench or screwdriver there are times where you can make-it-yourself cheaper than buying. Here's the place to share information for mods and construction projects.
  • Advertisement

Re: Sandblasting cabinet with integrated 2,5Lt pressure pot

Postby Dimitris » May 12th, 2014, 11:39 am

Hi Kelly
Glad you like it! I’m trying to make it as good and functional as I can. I hope when it finished, that is going to work right…?
Cheers
Dimitris
Mining...a calling of peculiar dignity.("De re metallica" Georgius Agricola 1556)
Dimitris

Postby Charles » May 26th, 2014, 6:01 pm

My hat is off to you.....if your sand blast work is as good as your metal work, it will be amazing!!!!

Charles
Charles Mckenzie
McKenzie Monuments Inc.
3450 N. St. Louis St.
Batesville, AR 72501
870-793-3216
Charles

Postby Dimitris » May 27th, 2014, 3:28 pm

Hi Charles
Thank you for your kind words!! I hope that when I finish the cabin and the pressure pot to be able to make work properly-this is the main reason that I proceed slow. Another issue that concerns me is the fine dust that’s created from the blasting process, I’m trying with a friend to solve it- maybe a small filtering device -I do not know yet. After that I will proceed to the foot pedal modification, as described in the video series Pressure Pot 101-102.

Dimitris
Mining...a calling of peculiar dignity.("De re metallica" Georgius Agricola 1556)
Dimitris

Previous

Return to Handyman's Corner