• Advertisement

Crystal Blast Pro

If you'd like to post something for sale, looking to buy something or want to do some horse-trading, here's the place to do it. Please try to keep it sandcarving or Glass related...
  • Advertisement

Crystal Blast Pro

Postby KikiTopaz » June 3rd, 2018, 1:57 pm

Hello everyone,
It is with a very heavy heart that I have decided to sell my Crystal Blast Pro Cabinet made by Ikonics. I am posting it here first to see if anyone is interested. It is in very good condition with a newer blasting nozzle. It will need a new filter (found on Ikonic's website). I'm asking $3500 or $3200 for Forum Members. My current job doesn't allow me enough time to devote to my sandblasting. I'll be blasting a few more things this week and then I'm done.
The cabinet is still secured to a moving pallet. I just have to take the dust collector mechanism off the top for it to clear the garage door opening. As you know, this is a big beast. It will require a moving truck with lift gate and several strong people.
Thank you,
Kari
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Corelx6 graphic suite, Ingersoll Rand 60gal air compressor, Ikonics Crystal blast Pro cabinet.
Kari aka KikiTopaz
KikiTopaz

Return to Buy/SellTrade