• Advertisement

SAND BLASTER FOR SALE

If you'd like to post something for sale, looking to buy something or want to do some horse-trading, here's the place to do it. Please try to keep it sandcarving or Glass related...
  • Advertisement

SAND BLASTER FOR SALE

Postby Rhonda Hill » September 19th, 2014, 7:23 am

Aug 4

Sand Blasting Equipment

We have a brand new, used only one week, CYCLONE DP 48 Direct Pressure Sand Blasting unit complete with DC1500 Dust Collection System and tungsten carbide nozzle. We purchased it and found out it was the wrong size unit for our needs, used only for a few hours and been stored ever since. Contact: Rhonda or Greg at 1-800-888-1090 or text me at 920-609-2768

Purchased for $2239.00 Asking $1750.00 or best offer. Plus Shipping--from Wisconsin
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Rhonda Hill

Re: SAND BLASTER FOR SALE

Postby David Takes » September 21st, 2014, 10:38 am

Cyclone is an excellent brand of cabinet, especially with the built-in pressure pot. I've used the heck out of mine for 15 years and love it. When I'm in the market for a new one, a Cyclone will be what I buy. Anyone in the market for a cabinet and pressure pot should snag this up. This unit has the back hinge so you can load larger products from the front, but it also has a convenient side access door for smaller items.
David Takes
Expressions Engraved
St. Joseph, Missouri
http://www.expressionsengraved.com
David Takes

Re: SAND BLASTER FOR SALE

Postby Rhonda Hill » November 21st, 2014, 7:26 am

SOLD
Rhonda Hill

Return to Buy/SellTrade