• Advertisement

Rayzist CrystalBlast Pro and other goodies!

If you'd like to post something for sale, looking to buy something or want to do some horse-trading, here's the place to do it. Please try to keep it sandcarving or Glass related...
  • Advertisement

Rayzist CrystalBlast Pro and other goodies!

Postby Derwin » August 31st, 2014, 5:03 pm

Hello. I just purchased a complete set up for a business I was going to begin. Unfortunately, medical problems arose right after the purchase, and I have all of this equipment sitting unused in my garage... not only unused, but brand new and never even touched!

List of items:

Rayzist CrystalBlast Pro -- Paid $5,000 with shipping

60 Gallon Air Compressor -- Retails for $700
SCFM Delivery At 40 psi:12.9
SCFM Delivery At 90 psi:11.3

THE ABOVE MACHINES ARE BRAND NEW AND NEVER USED. They came directly from the store and have not even been put together yet. They are in MINT condition. The compressor is still in it's retail packaging, as we never took it out of the box.

Along with the above machines, I have the material that I purchased:

50lb bag of Aluminum Oxide Grit 180.
RapidMask High Tack, 10 Sheets
RapidMask High Detail, 10 Sheets
RapidMask Combo Test Kit
Wire Wheel with Handle, Assembled.

I also have the exposure unit by Rayzist:
The Letralite® is a compact, economical unit used to expose photoresist films. A unique cylindrical compression frame wraps around a 15 watt black fluorescent light bulb for uniform exposure over an 11″ x 14″ area. The timer can be dialed to 15-second intervals and turns off automatically.

Here's my craigslist listing: http://chicago.craigslist.org/sox/hvo/4640014193.html

I am willing to accept ANY REASONABLE OFFER for this entire business package.

Please give me a call if you are interested.

Thanks!

Derwin
Derwin

Return to Buy/SellTrade