• Advertisement

Letralight & Photoresist supplies - Brand New

If you'd like to post something for sale, looking to buy something or want to do some horse-trading, here's the place to do it. Please try to keep it sandcarving or Glass related...
  • Advertisement

Letralight & Photoresist supplies - Brand New

Postby smendlik » June 18th, 2014, 9:03 pm

I thought I would get into the photoresist scene but I now just don't see it happening so I'd like to sell everything to recoup some of my costs. Everything is unopened and unused except for the AccuArt media which I did use one sheet of. I did turn the Letralite on just to confirm that it works.

While I'd prefer to sell it as a package deal I will piece this out but shipping will not be free, it will be actual cost of shipping.

Current costs from Ikonics Imaging are:
Letralite - $ 315.00
R3 - 10 - 10"x12" sheets 3mil - $ 89.04
R5 - 10 - 10"x12" sheets 5mil - $ 101.95
RapidMask Test Kit - $ 35.00
10 Sheets RapidMask High Detail - $ 89.03
9 Sheets Accuart 3 - $ 14.72 (price for 10 sheets, one has been used)
Wire brush - $ 20.00
High pressure sprayer - $ 20.00
Total Cost: $683.27

I'm asking $525, shipping included to lower 48 states. I'd prefer payment to be through PayPal for both my protection and the protection of the buyer.

Photos can be seen here:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/65pv35n8gk0b ... Stj4dMHFDa

Please PM me if you are interested or have any questions or would like to make an offer on an item, item, or everything.

Thanks,
Steve
smendlik

Re: Letralight & Photoresist supplies - Brand New

Postby JESS » June 18th, 2014, 10:50 pm

Steve-
Normally, You would be dropped for not introducing yourself, and simply trying to use our forum as your own personal Craigslist. Because some members might be interested in your goodies, I will allow your post to remain for a day or so. Please be aware, If you do not formally introduce yourself to our membership within that "day or so", your membership will be cancelled, including this post.
Good luck with your sale, and sorry one of our more valuable "scenes" is not in your plans.
Jess
JESS
Site Admin

Re: Letralight & Photoresist supplies - Brand New

Postby smendlik » June 19th, 2014, 6:45 am

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to break protocol and I certainly understand why you have the rules in place that you do. As requested, I have posted an introduction in the Parlor

http://azglassclasses.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4450
smendlik

Return to Buy/SellTrade