• Advertisement

WOOD LED BASES

Here's a place for members to advertise and offer services to other members.
  • Advertisement

WOOD LED BASES

Postby RBREAN » April 16th, 2013, 4:48 pm

Aloha everyone,

Some LED bases I made this weekend. I'd like your thoughts about selling them to anyone on here that would be interested in them. We sell them in my store, people love them. we use a RGB led strip with a remote control that lets you have Red, Green, Blue or white lightthen 12 variations on the three colors. It also lets you flash, fade, strobe , dim/bright on/off. We can do the bases with the remote or just a single color led. Your choice. I'd like to know if anyone is interested. message or email me.
Mahalo,

Rodney

BASES 023.JPG
BASES 032.JPG
BASES 037.JPG
BASES 039.JPG
BASES 040.JPG
BASES 043.JPG
BASES 045.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
RBREAN

Re: WOOD LED BASES

Postby LUNA007 » April 16th, 2013, 5:37 pm

Nice, how much are you selling those for?

Thanks,

Antonio :TU:
LUNA007

Postby RBREAN » April 16th, 2013, 5:42 pm

I'm not selling these , can make you some like them. prices will differ, type of wood, single color light, rgb lights , remote , how large a base. If you are interested send me a massage or email.
RBREAN

Postby JESS » April 16th, 2013, 6:16 pm

Rodney-
Mahalo, but I promise, I will not be sending you a massage! :lol:
Suggestion; Make a few ready to sell, post pictures of them with the price + postage & handling, and post them in "Buy/sell/trade". They look great, there is a need, and you are welcome to advertise them in that forum. Just watch yourself, we are a serious bunch of bargain hunters!

On another note, I have found, most folks are not looking for what you have already made, but if you set yourself up with a few standards that you like to make,(& show pricing), folks will have an idea what they might spend on different configurations of a particular sort of base. I have discovered that our members want custom, so don't build a stock of hundreds of standards. Use the standards to get the idea across, then have fun making "made to order" pieces. It takes a while, but folks will catch on soon enough. Mass production is low profit margin, and BORING, so go for the special pieces.
Hope this helps. The bases you show look great!
Jess
JESS
Site Admin

Postby RBREAN » April 16th, 2013, 6:25 pm

Jess,

Thank you very much for the imput. That is exactly what I want to do. If people are interested every order has to be custom. No two pieces of wood are the same ! I will make up some standard and custom models to show people the basics and they can tweek them from there. Thanks again for the imput and any other suggestions , from anyone are greatly welcomed !

Mahalo,

Rodney
RBREAN

Postby Joe Goodson » April 16th, 2013, 7:02 pm

Jess is right on the money. If I ever want some insight into this glass bidness stuff, I send him a message.

I LOVE the woods you are using. The spalted mango looks eerily similar to the spalted sycamore that I get from Southwest Georgia. I make my own bases as well, but I don't sell them as I barely have time to make my own.
003.JPG

Too bad we didn't live closer so we could trade woods. :D
Joe
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Joe Goodson

Postby RBREAN » April 16th, 2013, 7:15 pm

Joe,

The wood here is just beautiful. Amazing what some of it looks like. If there is something you are interested in I'll see if I can get my hands on it. As long as it's not too big , flat rate boxes are not so bad to send !!
I plan on picking Jess's brain on this stuff if he lets me.

Mahalo,

Rodney
RBREAN

Postby Joe Goodson » April 17th, 2013, 7:33 pm

That has possibilities. :idea2:
Joe
Joe Goodson

Return to Marketing and Services