• Advertisement

Nitrile Gloves

Here's a place for members to advertise and offer services to other members.
  • Advertisement

Nitrile Gloves

Postby KikiTopaz » September 15th, 2012, 6:55 pm

Hi everyone,
I sell dental supplies and plan on using nitrile gloves when handling glass. They don't leave any fingerprints and they are slightly textured so you have a better grip.
We sell gloves by the box or case (usually 10 boxes). You can pm me if you would like a few sample pairs (free) just let me know what size. Prices run $6.97-$10.97 per box (50 pair). I'm not sure how to add a link to our website so just try www.quantumlabs.com.
I use nitrile gloves at home all the time. They are great for cooking. I always wear gloves when I'm working with chicken or bacon or making hamburger patties for the grill. Kari
Corelx6 graphic suite, Ingersoll Rand 60gal air compressor, Ikonics Crystal blast Pro cabinet.
Kari aka KikiTopaz
http://www.mainstreet-etch.com
KikiTopaz

Re: Nitrile Gloves

Postby bernie » September 15th, 2012, 11:40 pm

I sandblast using nitrile gloves - and these are about the only thing I buy at harbor freight when they are on sale.

I got a couple cases last year from a medical supply guy as there is an expiration date on the case so he offered them for cheap. Doesn't matter to me
that the expiration date has come and gone as I'm not in the medical field. :) I go thru a lot of them and even my customers will grab a pair when
they are digging thru the rock piles. Good alternative for those of us that are allergic to latex.

Bernie
bernie

Return to Marketing and Services