• Advertisement

Bill Gates-

Everyone needs a laugh now & then-
  • Advertisement

Bill Gates-

Postby VARMINT » January 24th, 2015, 7:57 pm

Died, and went to purgatory. God looked down and said, "Well, Bill, I'm really confused on this one. I'm not sure whether to send you to heaven or hell. After all, you helped society enormously by putting a computer in almost every home in the world and yet you created that ghastly Windows 95, Windows ME, Windows Vista, Zune, MSN Music Store, ActiMates---need I go on?? Yet I'm going to do something I've never done before, I'm going to let you decide where to spend eternity."

Bill replied, "Well, thanks, God. So what's the difference between heaven and hell?"

God said, "I'm willing to let you visit both places briefly to help you decide."

Bill said, 'Okay, then. let's try hell first." So Bill went to hell.

It was a beautiful, clean, sandy beach with clear waters. There were thousands of beautiful women running around, laughing and frolicking. The sun was shining and the sky was blue. "This is great!" Bill said to God. "If this is hell, I really want to see heaven!"

Heaven was a high place in the clouds, with angels playing harps and singing. it was nice but not as enticing as hell. Bill thought for a quick minute and decided. "I prefer hell."

Two weeks later, God checked up on Bill in hell. God found him being devoured by demons, burned by eternal flames. "How's everything going Bill?"

Bill replied, "This is terrible, this is not what I expected. What happened to that other place with the beaches and the beautiful women and the sunny skies?"

God apologized, "Sorry Bill,
that was just the screen saver."

V ;)
VARMINT

Return to Jokes, Riddles, & Silly stuff