• Advertisement

Hi all

Here is where we ask you to introduce yourself, and offer a name people will know you by.
  • Advertisement

Hi all

Postby Coppers Lot » July 3rd, 2019, 1:36 pm

Whilst I have not been a poster for some years I regularly visit.

Working for the man for the last three years left me puuting my gear to one side.

Now I want to diversify and get ready for another retirement as I approach 65/6/7/8 and will get back into blasting on vatrious substrates. at the moment im thinking glass,ceramic and leather.
I think I might have to upgrade some of my kit so yuo will see the od post from me asking for what you have.

Of course I have always been at hobby level, so a business plan is not on the horizon at the moment but a reskilling is.

Cheers

PS what ever happened to Inga, hope she's ok
Last edited by Coppers Lot on July 4th, 2019, 8:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ace Blaster, compressor,leaky cabinet thingy with syphon,letralite with red thingy,graphtec 3000-60. 1/8" PAB Gun and tips.
http://www.worldofglasscraft.com
Coppers Lot

Re: Hi all

Postby JESS » July 3rd, 2019, 3:26 pm

Tony-
Inga, last I heard, is living in the mountains of Colorado, an organist for her church, and I'm sure, still doing great work.
If you have problems posting, let me, or one of the Mods know, and we'll fix it.
Jess
JESS
Site Admin

Re: Hi all

Postby Charles » July 4th, 2019, 10:31 am

I am sure the skills will be back in place soon enough...glad to hear you check in..

Charles
Charles Mckenzie
McKenzie Monuments Inc.
3450 N. St. Louis St.
Batesville, AR 72501
870-793-3216
Charles

Return to The Parlor